Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Because it's that day...

Because it's that day.  The day you wake up for the third time in a row from bad dreams.  The day when every other woman you see looks effortlessly more beautiful than you on the inside and out.  The day when your soul is weary all the way straight down to the bones.  The day you woke up at 4:02am and breathed in the equinox because transformation and rebirth are on their way.  And you wake up and it feels like fall outside...but it's the first day of spring.  And that's how my soul feels. 

And then quietly His voice speaks.  And it's not in the rain or the wind or a profound moment.  But that quiet moment at work in the midst of it all.

And I hear Christ say:

"Today is not just another day to get through.  Today is a day to unfold.  To unpack. To relish in.  To delight in. Today is a day to walk in deeper healing, in newness, in life.  So be on the lookout for My workings and get on board.  All is grace.  All is above and beyond.  Don't let your mind be bogged down on worries.  Step out of that.  Step out of that and into me.  Let me take you deeper.  Let me unfold you.  Let me heal you, make you new.  And I haven't forgotten about you.  I hear you.  I see you.  Rest your heart in me and you will know no fear.  You will only know light, love, life and truth.  Fall back into me for I am more than enough.  And today, today little one, is not just another day to get through.  Today is a gift.  Open it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment